Thursday 19 July 2012

Full of Smiles

My baby is just growing up too fast!!!

I can't believe how much Levi has changed in 8 weeks.  Looking back at the last blog post...he has grown so much and has now lost that newborn look.  He's not only changing in appearances either - he is becoming more alert every day.  He loves to just lie down next to the kids and smile at them playing. He now enjoys his own toys too and is starting to try and grab them.
He is starting to realise that playtime is more fun then sleep time which does make for a tired mummy but he is so cute when he plays and the kids love it when he is awake and smiling at them.

1 comment:

  1. Those photo's are so very cute of Levi. It is always very cute when babies start to smile and start reaching for things. I wil have to see if Levi gives me a smile on Sunday!:) I hope you guys are all feeling better.

    P.s How was your time away?

    ReplyDelete