Tuesday 19 June 2012

My Adorable Baby

So, I thought I should put up some photos of my gorgeous little man. They aren't the best photos because they are taken on the phone but you can still see how cute he is :-)
Just born

I love this photo...it really shows just how HUGE he was (an hour old)
 

Poor boy didn't fit in any of the suits I packed for him
We finally went home
Lydia and Levi
Zac and Levi
Lydia and Zac love their little brother to bits :)



Quite content after a feed


Our little thumb sucker
Cuddles with Mummy

3 comments:

  1. He's one big boy. I couldn't believe how big he looked in the 1 hout old photo. He looked bigger there than when I've seen him in life. Maybe it's because he generally is more rugged up and curled up in someone's arms. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gini,
    I love the first photo of Zac with Levi and also the one when Levi is wearing the hat. They are so cute and don't worry about not being the best photos; you can still see that he is a very cute baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bethany - he lost that chubiness over the next couple of days. But I think he looked so cute with all those rolls :)

    ReplyDelete